Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Since we obviously can't get along

Let's just play some Transformers: WFC
....bahahahaha....

The Master Hyp-o-notizer The Master Hyp-o-notizer

0.o ...

creepy. Really funny. But reeeally creepy.

Earth Hour Earth Hour

I forgot

She shot me but I lived and on the way to the hospitla to get the bullet removed lightning struck the ambulance so I had to walk with a bullet in my shoulder for 30 blocks but when I got to the hospital there was a earthquake and the hospital fell in a crack in the earth, now Im sitting here with an infected bullet wound. Crap.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

bonjour bonjour

bonjour indeed.

It was catchy but the nude french guy surprise gave you the ten lol.

New Super Mario Blooper 2 New Super Mario Blooper 2

Screw Origionality

This is genuinly funny. Even if its unorigional its still funny and entertaining and thats what really matters. Still it should be a little longer.

Say No 2 fur coats Say No 2 fur coats

Amen!!

Fur coats are cruel and heartless. Slaughtering animals just for a stupid coat is just wrong. Way to go man! On mah favs!

Rovertarthead responds:

Thanks a lot bro.. ITS WROOOOOOOOOOONG! Well its a good thing this is an animation of what really happens in the real world.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

Funny

Really awesome. Even if I just got Rick Roll'd

Another Caramelldasen WiP Another Caramelldasen WiP

Oh...mah...Gawd...

So...sweet...can't wait for the complete thing to come out! You gotta pm me when it does! Are you sure this is your first ever?! It rocks! Already!

Omegaro responds:

Yep my first movie in flash. I've made little things in flash like menus and stuff in my design class, but I never animated anything before. I'm glad ya liked this first try. And I'll be sure to message ya when the finished version is done! ^^

Why I Love You Why I Love You

"5, 5, 5"

If you don't give this a 5/5 10/10 you are either heartless or dead. So simple yet so beautiful *cries*

Tomm-E Tomm-E

Do the Robot

This is an awesome flash. I love the background music.